Online payment of Fee
- 1) Student as well as parent can do the online payment of fee using their registered mobile number or email. Mobile number or email ID of student and parent should be registered in college ERP software to login into system.
( How to verify : Open https://www.feepayr.com and enter mobile number or email ID and click SEND OTP , if your mobile number / email is registered then you will receive OTP else you will receive message as ‘Mobile /Email is not registered’ )
- 2) Student/Parent need to have any one of the banking facility for online payment as below –
- a) Debit/Credit Card provided by bank
- b) Netbanking facility provided by bank
- c) UPI (Unified payment interface) linked bank account though through UPI service providers e.g. BHIM , Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm , etc
- 1) Open https://www.feepayr.com, enter mobile number or email and click 'SEND OTP'
- 2) Enter OTP received , choose the year for which you want to make payment.
- 3) Select the current academic year for current year due fee. For last year academic due fee (if any) please select that academic year to proceed the fee payment. Now, you can view outstanding fee for selected year , Click on ‘Pay Now’ to proceed.
- 4) Enter the amount you want to pay in ‘How much you want to pay’ field and click 'Proceed to Payment'
- 5) Choose payment method - Card / Netbanking / UPI (BHIM, Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm , etc ). We recommend choosing Netbanking or UPI method for payment which are having less transaction charges.
- 6) Respective bank page / UPI screen will appear for payment process.
- 7) After successful payment goto 'Payment History' section of feepayr.com where you can view all your payment transaction receipt and take the print of receipt.
For detail information click here Online Fee Payment Process