IQAC and Academics Committee
As per the New guidelines of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for creating of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), (Version 5 Dated 12-01018 (23-05-2018))the Institute has formed a committee as per the said guidelines. The following is the composition of IQAC.
|Sr.No||Name of The Member||Designation||Position|
|1||Prof Dr J B Patil||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr K B Patil||Director, SES||Management representative|
|3||Shri Atul R. Bhandari||Industrialist||Industrialist|
|4||Shri Manik Wani||Industrialist||Industrialist|
|5||Mr.Hrushikesh Dhande||Academic Relationship Manager, TCS||Employer|
|6||Mr.Husain Johar||Founder & CEO, Makemyhouse.com||Employer|
|7||Mr. Prabhakar Chavan||Secretary, SES||Local Society representative|
|8||Mrs. Sangita Deore||Corporator||Local Society representative|
|9||Prof. Dr P J Deore||Vice Principal and Head, E&TC Dept||Member|
|10||Prof. S P Shukla||Head, Applied Science Department||Member|
|11||Prof. Dr N N Patil||Head, Computer Department||Member|
|12||Prof. G V Tapkire||Head, Civil Department||Member|
|13||Prof. V S Patil||Head, Electrical Department||Member|
|14||Prof. P L Sarode||Head, Mechanical Department||IQAC Coordinator|
|15||Dr. P T Mahajan||Administrative Officer||Member|
|16||Prof. M P Jain||Training and Placement||Member|
|17||Mr. Mahesh Sonawane||Librarian||Member|
|18||Mr. Ashish Chavare||Network Administrator||Member|
|19||Mr. V S Chaudhari||Exam Coordinator||Member|
|20||Prof.Mrs. Dr. U M Patil||Associate Professor, Comp Dept||Member|
|21||Prof. P R Bhole||Assistant Professor, E&TC Dept||Member|
|22||Prof. T M Pattewar||Assistant Professor, IT Dept||Member|
|23||Prof. J S Khatik||Assistant Professor, Mech Dept||Member|
|24||Prof. Y K Kirange||Assistant Professor, Electrical Dept||Member|
|25||Prof. C J Chitte||Assistant Professor, Civil Dept||Member|
|26||Dr M S Sonawane||Assistant Professor, Applied Science Dept||Member|
|27||Miss.Sneha Haswani||Alumni (E&TC)||Member|
|28||Mr. Rakesh Rajput||Alumni (Mech)||Member|
|29||Miss.Eshawa Suma||Student (Comp)||Member|
|30||Mr.Dhananjay J Jadhav||Student (Civil)||Member|
|31||Mr. Shudhakar N Mali||Parent of Shejal Mali||Member|
|32||Mr. Kishor R Joshi||Parent of Neha Joshi||Member|
Strategic functions of IQAC
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Documentation ofthe various programs/activitiesleadingto qualityimprovement.
- Ensuring the adequacy,maintenance and proper allocation of support structureand services.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR).
The relevance and quality of academic and research programs:
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adop tthe required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Acting as anodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programs for various sections of society
- Society awareness programs to attract diversity from various sections of thesociety.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching andl earning : Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- The credibility of evaluation procedure: Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes and Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutes inIndia and abroad.
- Toconduct conferences,workshops,seminars at university,state, national and internationa llevels forstaff as well as forstudents.
Role and Responsibilities of Co-Ordinator IQAC:
- To coordinate the dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- To coordinate the documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement
- To coordinate the quality-related activities of the institution
- To coordinate in preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- To coordinate the timely and efficient execution of the decisions of IQAC committee.