Teaching Learning Process
It supports continuous engagement of students and staff in attending workshops and seminars to acquire new knowledge and improve their practical skills through Centre for Distance Engineering Education Program (CDEEP) in association with IIT, Bombay & IIT Kharagpur.
- The institute has a tie-up with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University for e-learning and ICT based education. It encourages to use ICT as an effective teaching tool and training wherever needed.
- Monitoring slow learners and toppers, class divisions are made on the basis of students merit and special inputs are made as per their needs.
- Tutor and local guardian ensures to maintain educational interests of diversified students and parents.
- To keep minimum Drop-out the institute conducts induction program for students and parents to be familiar with the institutes educational processes and practices. The institute also conducts bridge/foundation course for the first year students which increases further intersest in engineering education and decreases drop-out.
- Credit test of each unit of subject is conducted to get experience & practice of university examination.
- Institute provides video lectures through NPTEL membership which is assecible to students and staff of the institute.
- Parents meets are regularly conducted to report the progress of the students. Daily attendance of the students are communicated through SMS to parents.
- Institute has initiated project based learning where every student has to work and present a small industrial project in every semester.
- The institute treats Alumni as an intergral part of its teaching-learning by providing alumni expert tak, interaction and alumni meets through video conferences and their visits. Alumni also provides Project Mentorship for project asssistance through Alumni Association.
- It provids provision to visit other academic instituitions and industrial organizations of academic excellence and adopt their best practices in teaching and learning.
- The academic performance of students and faculty are awarded by cash prizes and certificate of appreciation. Every year cash prizes of approximately 10 Lacs are awarded.
- The institute obtains feedback from the students and the heads for the improvisation and performance appriasal of staff.
- Institute and hostels campus are provided with wi-fi facility. Study rooms are also provided in institute and hostel campuses.
- The institute invites industry personnel as a visiting faculty to deliver subject lectures to bridge the gap between Industry & Academia.
- The institute inspires foreign university visits for the head of the institute to get awared of best innovative practices in teaching & learning.
- To facilitate effective teaching-learning, comfortable environment is maintained by the institute by providing AC classrooms and laboratories and contented seating arrangements, backed by clean campus.
- To promote open source technology for teaching-learning like Linux, Latex, Scilab, Moodle, A-View