To impart high quality technical education to prepare the learners for the global competitive environment.
To excel in various field of Civil Engineering & making significant contribution to the economic, social & cultural development of region, state & nation.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- An ability to demonstrate the knowledge of Physical science, Environmental Studies and Civil Engineering concepts.
- An ability to experiment, interpret, analyze the data and apply the same.
- An ability to plan, design and complete the civil engineering projects.
- An ability to investigate, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An ability to use modern softwares in civil engineering.
- An ability to work as a responsible human resource for the society with awareness of economic, legal and security issues.
- An ability to understand and act on environmental challenges.
- An understanding of ethical, cultural and social values.
- An ability to work in Government, Semi Government, Private sectors or to be an entrepreneur.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to innovate and continuous improvement to accomplish essential goals.
- An understanding of management principals to execute civil engineering projects.
Program Educational Objectives:
Students should be able to
- PEO1. Excel in professional career with basic fundamentals of civil engineering and science necessary to solve engineering problems.
- PEO2. Graduate having an ability to plan, design and execute the civil engineering works to meet desired needs and technical standards with awareness of economic, environmental, social, ethical and sustainability constraints
- PEO3. To prepare graduates having verbal and written communication skills necessary for successful professional practice in employment including self enterprise.
- PEO4. Graduate having ability lead, work as a member to team with lifelong learning skills.