To build electrical engineers with a global perspective and a strong dedication to societal service.
M1: To transform the students from diverse background into skilled electrical engineers.
M2: To enhance industrial interaction to meet the changing industrial needs.
M3: To serve society with deep awareness of social responsibilities and ethical values.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
PEO1: To develop an ability among the graduates for applying knowledge of electrical Engineering with a multi-disciplinary approach.
PEO2: To prepare graduates having entrepreneurial skills, and motivation for higher Studies and Lifelong learning..
PEO3: To inculcate ethical and social values in students to become a socially responsible human being.
1) Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2) Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3) Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4) Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods, including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5) Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools, including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6) The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7) Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
8) Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics, responsibilities, and norms of the engineering practice.
9) Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
10) Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11) Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12) Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcome(PSOs) and PI
PSO-1 Apply basic knowledge related to electrical engineering domain.
PI-1 Apply theory and principles of an electrical engineering problems power system, electrical machines, electrical drives, and power electronics.
PI-2 Apply laws of basic science to an electrical engineering in analog and digital electronics, microprocessor and microcontroller, control system.
PSO-2 Demonstrate proficiency in the use of modern engineering tools required in real-life applications.
PI-1 Create/adapt/modify/extend modern engineering tools and techniques to solve complex engineering problems.