To prepare students from socially and economically diverse background to turn out highly skilled engineers by innovative teaching learning methodologies in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering suitable for making a successful career either in research / industry or higher education.
To produce globally competent Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers with a commitment to serve the society.
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering in appropriate fields of E&TC engineering practices.
- Ability to use modern engineering tools, software’s and equipment’s to analyze the problems.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary tasks.
- Ability to apply, analyze, design and develop analog, digital systems and components.
- Ability to understand the need and engage in lifelong learning process.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments to interpret data pertaining E&TC engineering problems and arrive at a valid conclusion.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to construct, choose and apply the techniques, resources and modern engineering tools required for E&TC engineering applications.
- Ability to gain knowledge to understand and satisfy impact of engineering solutions in a global environmental, and societal context.
- Ability to write research document effectively.
- Ability to work on project and finance.
- Ability to gain knowledge of contemporary issues.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To produce graduates with a strong foundation in the basic sciences and mathematics that will enable them to identify and solve electronics and telecommunication engineering problems. [Fundamental]
- Graduates shall have a broad knowledge of E&TC technologies and shall be able to apply their knowledge practically and creatively to solve problems in industry and self-enterprise. [Core Competence]
- Graduates shall able to use modern software tools to model, analyze and solve electronics engineering problems. [Core Competence]
- To provide relevant engineering experience in designing and conducting experiments as well as analyzing the significance of experimental data. [Engineering system design]
- Graduates shall possess the skills with which they can effectively communicate with others, be able to work in teams and lead effectively as well. [Soft Skill]
- Graduates shall demonstrate an understanding of social and professional responsibilities and shall have awareness of lifelong learning needed for successful professional career.