The Constitution of Sports Committee is as follows:
|1||Prof. Dr. J. B. Patil||Director||Chairman|
|2||Mr. N. S. Rathod||Gymkhana||Secretary|
|3||Prof. Dr. R. D. Badgujar||E & TC Engineering||Member|
|4||Prof. M. M. Mahajan||Computer Engineering||Member|
|5||Prof. Dr. T. H. Jaware||E & TC Engineering||Member|
|6||Prof. Kirange Y. K.||Electrical Engineering||Member|
|7||Prof. J. P. Patil||E & TC Engineering||Member|
|8||Gujrathi Sumit Yogesh||Computer Engineering||Member|
|9||Pawar Harshal Namdeo||Mechanical Engineering||Member|
|10||Patil Raj Jitendra||Computer Engineering||Member|
|11||Nikam Kalpesh Pradip||E & TC Engineering||Member|
|12||Patil Harshal Ishwar||E & TC Engineering||Member|
- To create zeal amongst students and faculty members towards sports.
- To organize training, coaching, and education in sports for everybody so that they can learn to keep themselves physically fit.
- To enhance the interest of participants in the field of sports.
- To achieve the goals, we plan to organize various competitions in the following sports: football, cricket, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, chess, carom, and badminton, etc.
- To promote every individual’s health, physical well-being as well as the acquisition of physical skills among the students.
- The committee aspires to inculcate qualities such as sportsmanship, team spirit, and bonding.
- It is designed to serve the interests of the student’s community in competitive sports and other recreational activities i.e. both indoor and outdoor.
- The committee shall promote sports activities by motivating students and members of faculty.
- Promoting team spirit by making healthy competition.
- To organize regular sports events in order to train students for state and national level competitions.
- To arrange for better coaching facilities.
- Proper maintenance of sports accessories.