The Constitution of Purchase Committee is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Category||Designation|
|1||Prof. Dr. J. B. Patil||Director||Chairman|
|2||Prof. Dr. P. J. Deore||Dy. Director||Member|
|3||Prof. S. P. Shukla||COE||Member|
|4||Prof. Dr. Nitin N. Patil||HOD, Department of Computer Engineering||Member|
|5||Prof. P. L. Sarode||HOD, Department of Mechanical Engineering||Member|
|6||Prof. V. S. Patil||HOD, Department of Electrical Engineering||Member|
|7||Prof. G. V. Tapkire||HOD, Department of Civil Engineering||Member|
|8||Mr. V. R. Agrawal||Account Officer||Member|
Role and Responsibilities of Committee:
- To ensure all relevant documentation is prepared prior to purchase committee meeting.
- To analyse quotations provided by the departments and provide recommendation.
- To ensure that the supplies/services quoted for comply with what was requested.
- To request technical input from relevant staff as required.
- Seek clarification from suppliers/service providers where necessary.
- To ensure proportionality, transparency, accountability and fairness in the procurement process.
- To procure materials economically at a cost consistent with the quality and service required. However, generally all purchases may be attempted at the lowest cost.
- To develop and maintain good buyer-seller relationship.