The Constitution of DSR Committee is as follows:
|Sr.No||Teaching Staff||Non-Teaching Staff|
|1||Prof. Dr. R. B. Wagh (Co-ordinator)||Mr. Ashish Chavare (Network Administrator )|
|2||Prof. M. M. Sayyad (Member)||Mr. Dipak Deore (Lab Assistant)|
|3||Prof. M. S. Ishi (Member)||Mr. Umesh Goad (Lab Assistant)|
|4||Prof. P. E.Kasar (Member)||Mr. Nilesh Mogare (Lab Assistant)|
Role and Responsibilities of the Committee:
- To conduct physical verification and working status of Laboratory Equipment as per DSR.
- To ensure whether the respective lab in-charge regularly report with ‘lab status report’ to HOD.
- To ensure whether the respective lab assistants perform all assigned duties regularly.
- To check working and availability status of all WIFI Access Points.
- To prepare DSR verification report and submit to the HOD.