Boy's Hostel Committee and Food Committee
The Constitution of Boy's Hostel Committee and Food Committee is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of Person||Designation||Contact No.|
|1||Prof. Dr. J. B. Patil||Director||9923466699|
|2||Prof. Dr. P. J. Deore||Dy. Director||9923499960|
|3||Mr. P. F. Shirsath||Maintenance Engineer||9823223007|
|4||Mr. P. S. Raghuwanshi||Rector, Boys Hostel No. 1||7840902163|
|5||Mr. T. S. Deshmukh||Rector, Boys’ Hostel No. 2||8177947735|
|6||Mr. Kamlesh Manariya||Mess Contractor||9422233691|
|7||Himesh Vikas Bhandari||B.E. (COMP)||Room No. 406|
|8||Tejas Rajendra Mahale||T.E. (ELECTRICAL)||Room No. 314|
|9||Mayank Ashokbhai Maniya||S.E. (CIVIL)||Room No. 315|
|10||Taha Skriwala Salman||S.E. (MECH)||Room No. 315|
Role and Responsibilities:
- To Inspect and monitor the cleanliness of hostel mess like dining hall, drinking water and its surrounding area also the cleanliness of cooks and waiters including their personal hygiene and dressing.
- To check the hostel infrastructure, housekeeping issues etc.
- To ensure that the leave record of the students is maintained.
- To ensure proper discipline is maintained.
- To encourage sports, cultural and other activities in the hostel.
- Preparation of the menu for the week in consultation with the hostel inmates.
- Regular testing and checking of the quality of food etc.
- To monitor the proper functioning of the amenities such as a TV room, an indoor games room, guest room, Wi-Fi facility, hot water supply etc.