Grievance Redressal Cell
EMPLOYEES GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
As per the notification published by all India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi (AICTE, New Delhi) on 25.03.2021, as per F.no. 1-103/AICTE/PGRC/Regulation/2021. All concerned are hereby informed that following Employees Grievance Redressal Committee is constituted at institute level as per AICTE guidelines.
|Sr. No.||Name of faculty||Designation||Position|
|1||Prof. Dr. Jayantrao Bhaurao Patil
Director, R C Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur
|2||Prof. N. H. Aloorkar||Professor||Member (Senior Professor of the affiliating University)|
|3||Prof. A. W. Kiwalekar||Professor||Member (Official from University)|
|4||Prof. Dr. Ujwala Manoj Patil||Associate Professor||Member|
Individual Employee grievances and complaints which are primarily a manifestation of their dissatisfaction about working conditions, managerial decisions, if not promptly attended to may affect morale and productivity.
The objectives of the grievances process will be to settle:
- Grievances of the employees in the shortest possible time
- At the lowest possible management level
- With appellate stages so that it is fair, transparent and reasonable
3. Eligibility & Applicability
All employees on regular rolls of the institute including contract employees.
4. Scope and Coverage
4.1 Grievance for the purpose of this policy would mean dissatisfaction arising out of the decision of the Management concerning the employee.
4.2 Grievances for the purpose of this policy will cover individual grievances such as:
- Payment of Salary
- Recoveries of dues etc.
- Working conditions/Health & Safety
- Medical Insurance / facilities
- Administration or Academic issues
- HR Policy administration
- Compensation & Benefits
- Related to Appraisals
- Interpersonal Conflicts/Issues with the HOD or team members
- Only grievance affecting an individual employee may be raised.
Procedure for handling Grievances :
The individual can raise grievance according to this procedure:
- The aggrieved employee may take up the grievance in writing with the HOD, who must try to resolve the grievance at that level.
- In case the employee is not satisfied with the redressal of the grievance he/she may submit the grievance, in writing, to the Principal/Director.
- The Principal/Director will record comments on the grievance form after making necessary enquiries and discuss with HOD.
- The employee who is not satisfied with the decision of the Principal will have an option to appeal to Chairman with the detailed reasons for the appeal.
- The Chairman will take a decision and communicate the same and the decision will be final and binding.
- Institute have provided an online portal, https://www.rcpit.ac.in/grievance facility where any aggrieved stakeholders like faculties may submit an application seeking redressal of grievance
- On receipt of an online complaint, the institution refers the complaint to the Grievance Redressal Committee, along with its comments within 15 days of receipt of complaint on the online portal.
- After receipt of the online complaint, the Grievance Redressal Committee fix a date for hearing the complaint which is communicated to the aggrieved stakeholders like faculties.
- After the resolution of the complaint, the GRC provide the copy of the order with signature to the stakeholders and the institution place it for general information on its website.
Procedure for lodging offline complaint :
- Institute have provided complaint box facility at every department where any aggrieved stakeholders like faculties may submit an application seeking redressal of grievance.
- On receipt of an offline complaint, the institution refers the complaint to the Grievance Redressal Committee.
- After receipt of the offline complaint, the Grievance Redressal Committee fix a date for hearing the complaint which is communicated to the aggrieved stakeholders like faculties.
- After the resolution of the complaint, the GRC provide the copy of the order with signature to the stakeholders.
Procedure for lodging onine complaint :
- The stakeholders may feel free to put up a grievance in an online portal available on the institute website, https://www.rcpit.ac.in/grievance.
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that on receipt of an online complaint, the institution shall refer the complaint to the appropriate faculty Grievance Redressal Committee, along with its comments within 15 days of receipt of complaint on the online portal.
- Any student aggrieved by the decision of the Student Grievance Redressal Committee may prefer an appeal to the Ombudsperson, within a period of fifteen days from the date of receipt of such decision.