The Constitution of Library Committee is as follows:
|1||Prof. P. G. Patil||Assistant. Professor (Electronic and Telecommunication)||Chairman|
|2||Mr. M. D. Sonawane||Librarian||Secretary|
|3||Prof. P. M. Goad||Assistant. Professor (Electronic and Telecommunication)||Member|
|4||Prof. P. R. Patil||Assistant. Professor (Computer Engineering)||Member|
|5||Prof. Y. R. Pathak||Assistant. Professor (Mechanical Engineering)||Member|
|6||Prof. M. S. Sathe||Assistant. Professor (Mechanical Engineering)||Member|
|7||Prof. V. J. Patel||Assistant. Professor (Civil Engineering)||Member|
|8||Prof. L. S. Mahajan||Assistant. Professor (Civil Engineering)||Member|
|9||Prof. Y. K. Kirange||Assistant. Professor (Electrical Engineering)||Member|
|10||Prof. Dr M. S. Sonawane||Assistant. Professor (First Year Engineering)||Member|
|11||Prof. H. S. Jagtap||Assistant. Professor (First Year Engineering)||Member|
Role and Responsibilities:
- To find need of procurement of books, magazines, journals & e -books at the start of each semester with help of Librarian & Concern faculty.
- Set and implement policy for circulation and use of library resources.
- To ensure that all the books are available in library (with sufficient quantities) as per the demand of students and faculty.
- To upgrade library titles according to university curriculum.
- To ensure that the books, magazines, journals, newspapers are properly maintained and placed in library by taking surprise visit any time during library working hours.
- To verify Library DSR after the end of each semester. The report of should be submitted to the principal.
- To check the books, magazines, journals are in good conditions and if necessary should undergo bindings.
- To ensure studious & user friendly environment in Library.
- To ensure that of reprography machine is working and maintained properly.
- To extend library facilities with e resources & provide a Career/Employment Information/ Services.
- To maintain cleanliness inside & and outside the library and provide suitable atmosphere for reading and searching.
- Displaying new arrivals and circulating a list of those to academic departments.
- Conducting user surveys periodically for smoother functioning of library.
- Set policy for student behavior in the library.
- To formulate action plan for the development of library infrastructure, facilities, products and services.