The Constitution of Library Committee is as follows:
|1||Prof. Dr. Jayantrao Bhaurao Patil||Chairman||Head of Institute|
|2||Mr. Mahesh Diliprao Sonawane||Secretary||Librarian|
|3||Prof. Dr. Prashant Gorakh Patil||Assistant. Professor, Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engg.||Member|
|4||Prof. Prashant Mangalal Goad||Assistant Professor, Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engg.||Member|
|5||Prof. Priti Shivaji Sanjekar||Assistant. Professor, Department of Computer Engineering||Member|
|6||Prof. Pankaj Rambhau Patil||Assistant. Professor, Department of Computer Engineering||Member|
|7||Prof. Vijay Bhimsing Jadhav||Assistant. Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering||Member|
|8||Prof. Yogeshkumar Raghunath Pathak||Assistant. Professor (Mechanical Engineering)||Member|
|9||Prof.Vikram Jitendra Patel||Assistant. Professor, Department of Civil Engineering||Member|
|10||Prof. Yogesh Kalidas Kirange||Assistant Professor,Department of Electrical Engineering||Member|
|11||Prof. Dr. Milindkumar Suresh Sonawane||Assistan Professor, Department of First Year Engineering||Member|
|12||Prof. Harshal Subhashrao Jagtap||Assistant Professor, Department of First Year Engineering||Member|
Library Committee of RCPITDownload
Role and Responsibilities:
- To find need of procurement of books, magazines, journals & e -books at the start of each semester with help of Librarian & Concern faculty.
- Set and implement policy for circulation and use of library resources.
- To ensure that all the books are available in library (with sufficient quantities) as per the demand of students and faculty.
- To upgrade library titles according to university curriculum.
- To ensure that the books, magazines, journals, newspapers are properly maintained and placed in library by taking surprise visit any time during library working hours.
- To verify Library DSR after the end of each semester. The report of should be submitted to the principal.
- To check the books, magazines, journals are in good conditions and if necessary should undergo bindings.
- To ensure studious & user friendly environment in Library.
- To ensure that of reprography machine is working and maintained properly.
- To extend library facilities with e resources & provide a Career/Employment Information/ Services.
- To maintain cleanliness inside & and outside the library and provide suitable atmosphere for reading and searching.
- Displaying new arrivals and circulating a list of those to academic departments.
- Conducting user surveys periodically for smoother functioning of library.
- Set policy for student behavior in the library.
- To formulate action plan for the development of library infrastructure, facilities, products and services.