The Constitution of the Committee is as:
|Sr. No.||Name of faculty||Organization||Department||Position|
|1||Dr. Pradip Waychal||Independent||Electronics and Telecommunication||Chairman|
|2||Dr. N. R. Chandak||NMIMS Shirpur||Civil Engineering||Academic Advisor|
|3||Dr. N. S. Chaubey||NMIMS Shirpur||Computer Engineering||Academic Advisor|
|4||Dr. Ajay Pasari||Industry||Chemical Engineering||Academic Advisor|
|5||Prof. Dr. R.B. Wagh||RCPIT Shirpur||Computer Engineering||Coordinator|
|6||Prof. Dr. J. B. Jadhav||RCPIT Shirpur||Electronics and Telecommunication||Member|
|7||Prof. P.L.Sarode||RCPIT Shirpur||Mechanical Engineering||Member|
|8||Prof. Mrs. V. M. Patil||RCPIT Shirpur||Computer Engineering||Member|
|9||Prof. H. R.Kumawat||RCPIT Shirpur||Civil Engineering||Member|
|10||Prof. N. R. Ansari||RCPIT Shirpur||Electrical Engineering||Member|
Role and Responsibilities of Committee:
- To encourage the faculty members to prepare research proposals, interdisciplinary research, product design and development, publications in reputed journals and conferences.
- To scrutinize the proposals made by the faculty and to check the viability of the proposal.
- To check the possibility for awarding seed money for the proposal if required.
- To initiate and promote MoU with industries and R & D organizations; for consultancy, collaborative research, sponsored projects, industry institute interactions etc.
- To arrange talks and interactions by eminent personalities from industry, R & D organizations and institutions of repute; for the better understanding of research methodology and practices currently followed.
- To suggest peer reviewed national and international journals for subscription in central library.
- To develop research proposal for up-gradation of laboratories through AICTE / UGC / MODROB/ MHRD/ VCRMS funding.
- To encourage the number of patents and IPRs.
- To conduct National Conferences.
- To allocate the budget for conducting workshops, training programs, seminars, conferences and faculty development programs also for the staff who are attending workshops, conferences and paper presentation outside the institute. It also includes software purchasing for various department for research purpose.
- Motivate faculty and students to design and fabricate and implement viable functional projects for the benefits of institution and society.
- To motivate students for presenting technical papers at least in National conferences and projects in competitions and exhibitions.