The Constitution of Discipline Committee: is as follows:
|Sr.No||Name of Staff||Authority||Position|
|1||Prof. Dr. S. A. More||Associate Professor||Coordinator|
|2||Prof. S. V. Yeole||Assistant Professor||Member|
|3||Prof. T. M. Pattewar||Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||Prof. S. A. Pinjari||Assistant Professor||Member|
|5||Prof. M. N. Patil||Assistant Professor||Member|
|6||Prof. R. S. Patil||Assistant Professor||Member|
Roles & Responsibilities of Committee
- To promote and maintain discipline during programme by assisting proactively with institute authorities.
- Precaution of safety of institute property.
- Smooth conduction of events.
- Proper dispersal of students after end of program.
- Proper departure of girl’s students to hostel after end of program.
- Reporting about indiscipline students to higher authorities.