Social Activities Committee
The Constitution of Social Activities Committee is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of Staff||Authority||Position|
|1||Prof. Mr. S M Pardeshi||Assistant Professor||Member|
|2||Prof. Mr. S. A. Pinjari||Assistant Professor||Member|
|3||Prof. Mr. P D Jamadar||Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||Prof. Mr. L. S. Mahajan||Assistant Professor||Member|
|5||Prof. Mr. S. Y. Sayais||Assistant Professor||Member|
Roles & Responsibilities of Committee:
- Experience new activities as required by society
- Improve the social skill and develop friendships.
- Promote growth in identified abilities and interest.
- Developing sense of social sensitivity, connectedness and responsibility among students and surroundings.
- To prepare the students for inclusive practice with diverse and vulnerable groups in society.