Training and Placement Cell
The Constitution of Training and Placement Cell is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Post / Designation|
|1||Prof. Milkesh P. Jain||Head Training & Placement Officer|
|2||Prof. Vinit V. Patel||Asst. Prof. / T & P Coordinator|
|3||Prof. Dr. Pandit S. Patil||Asst. Prof. / T & P Coordinator|
|4||Prof. Mayur J.. Patil||Asst. Prof. / T & P Coordinator|
|5||Prof. Anupkumar B.Jayaswal||Asst. Prof./T & P Coordinator|
|6||Prof. Akash S. Pawar||Asst. Prof./T & P Coordinator|
|6||Prof. Krunal P. Rane||Asst. Training & Placement Coordinator|
Role and Responsibilities of Cell:
- To organise Training & Skills Enhancement Programs.
- Establishment of the Industry Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC).
- Establishment of Higher Studies & Career Counselling cell.
- Organizing Workshops & Training Programs with joint participation of the faculty and the industries.
- Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) between the Institute and Industries to bring the two sides emotionally and strategically closer.
- Continuing Education and Training for Faculty
- Industrial Training & Internship for Students
- Arranging visits of staff members and Students to various Industries.
- Visits of industry executives and practicing engineers to the Institute for seeing research work and laboratories, discussions and delivering lectures on industrial practices, trends and experiences.
- Working on Industry oriented Projects Sponsorship for students
- Working on various Collaborative Programmes with Industry
- Encouraging engineers from industry to visit Engineering Institution to deliver Guest Lectures & Workshops.
- Campus Recruitment Drive / Off & Pool campus drive
- Alumni Interaction & Meet
- Interaction through Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Attending TPOs / HR Meet and Conference to explore the relations
- Continuously interact with recruiter / employer for enrichment in curriculum and courses to meet the industry demands
- Continuously interact with alumni to get feedback on recent changes in technologies and trends