Planning and Evaluation Committee
|Sr. No.||Name of the member||Position on Committee||Category|
|1||Prof. Dr. Jayantrao Bhaurao Patil
Director, R C Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur
|2||Prof. Dr. Pramod Jagan Deore
Assistant Director, R C Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur
|3||Prof. Ulhas Dattartay Shiurkar
Director, Deogiri Institute of Engineering & Management , Aurangabad
|Civil Member||Director, Deogiri Institute of Engineering & Management , Aurangabad|
|4||Prof. Dr. Nitin Namdeo Patil
Head, Department of Computer Engineering
|Member||Head of department of Computer Engineering|
|5||Prof. Pravin Laxamanrao Sarode
Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering
|Member||Head of department of Mechanical Engineering|
|6||Prof. Dr. Vijay Shrinath Patil
Head, Department of Electrical Engineering
|Member||Head of department of Electrical Engineering|
|7||Prof. Ganesh Vijay Tapakire
Head, Department of Civil Engineering
|Member||Head of department of Civil Engineering|
|8||Prof Dr. Satish Vasantrao Desale
Head, Department of Applied Science & Humanity
|Member||Head of department of Applied Science|
|9||Dr. Prashant Tukaram Mahajan
Registrar R C Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur
|10||Mr. Milkesh Pramod Jain
TPO R C Patel Institute of Technology, Shirpur
|11||Mrs. Sunanda Khagariya
Planning & Evaluation Committee of RCPITDownload
Functions of Planning and Evaluation Committee:
- To review the academic and other related activities of the college.
- To review the students and faculty development programmes.
- To visualize and formulate perspective plans for the development and growth of the college.
- To formulate Master Plan for campus development, facilitating implementation of the provision of the perspective plan.
- To draw new schemes of development for the college.
- To plan for resource mobilization through industry interaction, consultancy and extra-mural funding.
- To promote research and extension activities in the college campus.
- To promote teaching innovations and student placement programmes.
- To plan for sustaining the quality of education, quality improvement and accreditation of the college.
- To recommend schemes to promote participation of academic departments in community development activities in the region.
- To consider such other activities for furtherance of academic excellence.