Career Counselling Committee
The constitution of Career Counselling Committee:
|1||Prin. Dr. J.B.Patil,||Principal||Convener|
|2||Prof. S. P. Shukla||Head||Coordinator|
|3||Prof. V. K. Suryavanshi||Associate Professor||Member|
|4||Prof. V. S. Baviskar||Assistant Professor||Member|
|5||Prof. Dr. S. V. Desale||Assistant Professor||Member|
Role and Responsibilities of Committee:
- To provide guidance to the students on various options available in the Engineering course. To advise, correct, encourage and strengthen the student to adopt Engineering education.
- The cell is intended to establish a relationship between the Institute and the aspirant students.
- To help the students to solve their Personal, Educational and Psychological problems.
- To develop positive attitude and behavior in order to meet challenges.
- To create awareness among the students for their future Profession.
- To provide information to the students on the scope and relevance of engineering education irrespective of their field of interest.
- To recognize their strength to overcome weaknesses.