The Constitution of Admission Committee:
|Sr. No.||Name of member||Designation|
|1||Principal Dr. J. B. Patil||Convener|
|2||Dr. S. V. Desale||Coordinator|
|3||Prof. V. K. Suryawanshi||Member|
|4||Prof. V. S. Baviskar||Member|
|5||Prof. R. D. Patil||Member|
|6||Prof. M. L. Patel||Member|
|7||Prof. N. M. Narkhede||Member|
|8||Prof. P. N. Patil||Member|
Role and Responsibilities of Admission Committee:
- To provide the proper information about Centralize Admission Process (CAP) by different advertisement media.
- To coordinate with the counseling committee for aware the students with updated admission process in North Maharashtra region.
- To clarify the route of admission process.
- To provide all necessary facilities for students in entire admission process.
- Committee takes all necessary efforts for smooth conduction of admission process.